Public Health Nursing Division
Ginny Ewing, RN, Co-Director of Nursing
Peggy Ducro, RN, Co-Director of Nursing
Take a short survey about Nutrition/Physical Activity in Ashtabula County
Service for Adults
Traditional Office Hours are Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:00am – 11:00am but you may call for an appointment should you require additional hours.
- Tetanus, Hepatitis A & B, HPV, MMR, Zostavax, Varicella, Mennigococcal, Influenza, Pneumonia
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 9am-11am or by appointment
- Medicare & Medicaid accepted for payment for flu & pneumonia
- We now bill Medical Mutual of Ohio, Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield, and Summa Care for your services
- Self pay please call for current prices 992-7122
- Mantoux testing (tuberculosis skin test)
- Mondays & Tuesdays 9am-11am
- must return 48 hours later for reading of skin test.
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 9am-11am at no charge.
- Cholesterol and Glucose Screening
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 9am-11am
- We recommend fasting from midnight the night before you come.
- Lipid panel $25 (total cholesterol, good & bad cholesterol & triglycerides)
- Glucoscan $2 (tests blood sugar)
- These screenings are self pay only
Services for Children & Adolescents
Traditional Office Hours are Mondays & Wednesdays 9:00am – 11:00am but you may call for an appointment should you require additional hours.
- We offer all recommended & required vaccines for children
- Medcaid is accepted for payment
- We now bill Medical Mutual of Ohio, Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield, and Summa Care for your immunizations
- Self pay may be reduced for children’s vaccines
- Communicable Disease
- Office & home visits for assistance in identification, reporting and education.
- Well Child Physial Exams
- Fee on sliding scale.
- Medicaid accepted for payment.
- Bimonthly clinics held for children ages birth to 21 years
- Lead screening
- Hearing & Vision screenings
- Nutrition education
- Call for an appointment 992-7122
- Children with Medical Handicaps Program
- The CMH program is administered by the Ohio Department of Health. The program serves children with special health care needs and their families. Visit the Ohio Department of Health website for more information on the program. www.odh.ohio.gov & type BCMH in the search box.
- Diagnostic referrals and appointment with follow-up visits as needed
- Lead Level Elevations
- Elevated lead level reporting
- Follow-up assessments and education with Public Health Nursing Director and the Environmental Health Director